On August 8th 1946, due to the dedicated conviction and enthusiasm of H.H. Baselius Geevarghese II Catholicos of Blessed memory, the Magazine was published from the Catholicate Palace of Devalokam. Very Rev. M.C. Kuriakose Ramban of Blssed memory was the first chief editor. From January 1968 to February 1969 “Malankara Sabha” was published as a biweekly. At present, this is a monthly published Magazine and it is the official organ of the Indian Orthodox Church
The editorial board appointed by the Holy Episcopal Synod of the Church oversees the administration and growth of the Magazine. At present, the editorial board includes H.G. Dr.Geevarghese Mar Yulios Metropolitan (President), Fr.Zachariah Ninan Chirathalattu (Chief Editor),Fr. Shalu Lukose (Managing -Editor), Fr.Alex Thomas Nazhoorimattathil( Sub- Editor) Fr. T. J. Joshua, Fr. Abraham Thomas Kadackamannil, Adv. Biju Oommen, Prof. Thomas Kuruvila and Jiji Johnson as members.
The magazine is published on the 10th of every month. In order to subscribe for the magazine and for other informations, contact:
The Managing Editor
Malankara Sabha Monthly
Kottayam – 686 038
Tel. : 0481-2573234
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org