History of the Diocese of Ankamali
It was also from the historic synod of Mulanthuruthy in 1876 was formed the Angamali Diocese. Metropolitans such as Kadavil Paulose Mar Athanasiose, Pilikottil Joseph Mar Dionysius, Paulose Mar Athanasios, Geevarghese Mar Gregorios had ruled over this diocese from time to time. From 1967 Philipose Mar Theophilose and from 1978 Mathews Mar Bernabas had took the steerage of this diocese.
Address: Thrikkunath Seminary, PB-61 , Aluva- 683101.
Ph: 0484- 2624339